According to latest rumors on CR, first rumored specs list of Canon full frame mirrorless camera prototype is leaked on the web. Though currently still unknow what mount of Canon full frame mirrorless camera will be, stay tuned for more info.
Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Prototype Specs:
- Look & Feel: large grip with top LCD, very comfortable to hold; dials are very similar to those we found on the EOS 5D Mark IV.
- Side articulating screen
- Sensor: Upgraded version of the EOS 5D Mark IV sensor, obviously includes DPAF.
- Frame rate: 10FPS
- Silent shutter and 1/16000sec shutter speed is available
- Focus control is very similar to EOS 5D Mark IV’s 61-pt AF system.
- Dual SD card slots
- Video Features: C-Log 1/2/3, Focus Guide
- Formats available: 60p/30p/24p 4K (both DCI & UHD can be chosen).
- FHD 120p
- Weight: not very light, but similar to Sony A7 but a bit larger due to the big grip.
Follow Canon Full Frame Mirrorless on Facebook: