We just reported that Nikon will soon announce two new full frame mirrorless cameras at the end of this month, now according to CR, two new Canon full frame mirrorless cameras is also rumored to be released before Mid 2019.
Below are some details about these two full frame mirrorless cameras:
- One is a 30.4MP full frame sensor, code name K424, already in testing, has features similar to the EOS 5D Mark IV. The other is a full frame image sensor around 24MP, code name K433, rumored to compete with Sony a7 III.
- Both full frame mirrorless cameras will shoot 4K video, and flagship model will have best video features.
- There could be a removable EVF on one of these cameras.
- Currently no plan on releasing a Canon full frame mirrorless camera to compete with Sony a7S III.
- New Canon mirrorless mount, rumors said that there will be a “sexy” solution to current EF mount.
- Both cameras will be shipped before middle of 2019, and there is no info on announcement date, previous rumors said that first Canon full frame mirrorless camera will be announced around Photokina 2018 in September.