As rumored before, Canon currently is busy on developing new Canon full frame mirrorless cameras. According to latest rumors, Canon is going to have a major product announcement in the first week of September. This means the new camera will probably be Canon full frame mirrorless camera, for the upcoming Photokina 2018 in September. The new Canon full frame mirrorless camera will be displayed at Photokina 2018. More and more news and rumors about Canon full frame mirrorless camera will be in next several months, stay tuned for more info.
Below are first rumored specs of Canon full frame mirrorless prototype:
- Look & Feel: large grip with top LCD, very comfortable to hold; dials are very similar to those we found on the EOS 5D Mark IV.
- Side articulating screen
- Sensor: Upgraded version of the EOS 5D Mark IV sensor, obviously includes DPAF.
- Frame rate: 10FPS
- Silent shutter and 1/16000sec shutter speed is available
- Focus control is very similar to EOS 5D Mark IV’s 61-pt AF system.
- Dual SD card slots
- Video Features: C-Log 1/2/3, Focus Guide
- Formats available: 60p/30p/24p 4K (both DCI & UHD can be chosen).
- FHD 120p
- Weight: not very light, but similar to Sony A7 but a bit larger due to the big grip.