Canon has just registered a new camera code called “DS126721” at Taiwan NCC. This means a new camera should be officially announced in next two or three months. According Nokishita Camera, this camera could be a DSLR camera (EOS 90D, EOS 7D Mark III, or EOS 5DS/R Mark II) or the long rumored Canon full frame mirrorless camera.
As rumored before, Canon full frame mirrorless camera will be officially announced around Photokina 2018 in September. So this DS126721 camera will probably the full frame mirrorless camera.
- DS 126721
- Taiwan NCC ( PDF file )
- Interchangeable lens camera (single lens reflex or full size mirrorless)
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
- Battery: DC 7.2 V, 1800 mAh
- Charger: Input AC 100 – 240 V (50/60 Hz), Output DC 8.4 V 1.2 A
- Kiss M same radio parts (WM 600)